All-n-One Outdoor Solutions developed a Standards of Excellence to enhance the quality, reliability, and efficiency of automatic sprinkler systems. We install Rain Bird automatic sprinkler systems in accordance with these standards. Furthermore, All-n-One Outdoor provides a 5-year warranty on all Rain Bird parts.
Our Pledge of Excellence
The Standards of Excellence are detailed below:
Complete and accurate job site information an proper hydraulic design criteria will be used in the preparation of your irrigation plan. This information will include:
- Property size, shape, soil type and elevation changes
- Identification of existing and proposed plantings and hardscape
- Climatic factors including wind direction and summer and winter temperature extremes
- Service meter size and static water pressure
- Local plumbing and backflow prevention codes
Product selection will be based on the approved system plan and your budget.
- Controller and valve selection will be based on the following requirements: number of stations; individual station timing; special watering schedules; location of controller (indoor/outdoor).
- The backflow prevention device selected will meet all applicable plumbing codes.
- Spray heads, rotors, drip emitters, microsprays and drip lines are just a few of the products that are considered and selected for each individual system plan and budget.
Proper installation increases system performance, reliability, and plant growth while conserving water.
- Controller settings will be timed to eliminate overwatering and minimize runoff.
- All wiring will be approved for direct burial and all underground electrical connections will be made with water-tight connectors to ensure trouble-free operations.
- Values will be placed in valve boxes to assure their protection and accessibility for service.
- All sprinkles will have matched precipitation rate nozzles and be properly spaced to achieve desired coverage for optimum plant growth and water conservation.
- Installation will be fast, efficient and completed with the least possible disruption.
Service will be provided in a timely manner by a trained professional.
- Only genuine Rain Bird parts will be used as replacements.
- All work will be done by qualified irrigation professionals.